The Forest Heritage Centre offers a range of Creative Workshops in the areas of Arts, Environment, and Heritage.
The Course Calender is continuously being updated and new courses added.
- To confirm your place in the course, a 50% deposit is required
- Registration is on a first come first served basis and priority is given to those who have paid their 50% deposit
- Participants will be notified of confirmation of enrolment and any student requirements
- Student cancellations less than 14 days prior to the workshop will incur a forfeit of your 50% deposit
- Maximum and minimum numbers apply for all workshops
- Courses will only run if there are sufficient enrolments
- All materials and machinery requirements are supplied unless otherwise stated
However participants are encouraged to bring along their own tools and safety equipment
Discount accommodation may be available at the Jarrah Forest Lodge for anyone who is participating courses at the FHC. If you wish to book accommodation please make a note of this at the point of registration.
Positive feedback from a recent course.
"What an exciting weekend we had. Shani is a craftsman and wonderful teacher. I learned so much and much better for the experience as well as making some good new friend's. I am very interested in learning to use my routers properly including finger / box jointing later in the year if possible. Please put me on all mail lists. Thanks again looking forward to my next course."
.... feedback from Langley - after his box making weekend.